JACKSONVILLE — The Dolphins went with 6 inactive players at the Jaguars on Thursday night soccer.
WR Malcolm Perry
WR Lynn Bowden
CB Byron Jones
S Clayton Fejedelem
DE Jason Strowbridge
T Adam Pankey
Below are some feelings:
• Malcolm Perry, the rookie from Navy, has not produced his NFL debut but. He showed some truly intriguing techniques in training camp. It will be fascinating to see when he lastly plays.
• After actively playing for the Dolphins very last week, Bowden normally takes a seat. Bowden would not be an possibility on kickoff returns, so most likely Noah Igbinoghene will truly get a shot at that. Without Perry and Bowden, it would look Jakeem Grant will manage any of Miami’s “gadget” type plays.
• Adam Pankey has been a backup tackle and guard previously this year. But Miami goes with Julien Davenport as backup left deal with. They’re going to belief rookie Robert Hunt to again up at correct guard and ideal deal with.
• Cornerback Tae Hayes is promoted to the energetic roster for tonight’s activity. It will be fascinating to see how a great deal actively playing time he takes from Nik Needham, Jamal Perry and/or Igbinoghene.
• Not only is Strowridge not taking part in, he didn’t make the vacation north.
A lot more:5 Most Crucial Miami Dolphins players tonight vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Extra:Dolphins out to present their rebuild is a lot more advanced than Jaguars